Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Mr. L

This was such a fun shoot. I have never met a tiny person with such an adorable personality. He kept giving me these adorable smirks. He wasn't a huge fan of sitting in the basket, so when we set him inside, we put him on top of a stuffed lion. He kept looking at me, smiling, as if it were some game. Im going to have to remember this for the future! 

 I got such a workout with him. He ran, I ran. The goal was to run the opposite direction with hopes of heading him off to catch a photograph. He was so happy the whole time. 

One tricky thing about this shoot was the lighting. Because he was running most of the time I had less control over the sun. Also, huge clouds kept rolling through. One minute we had full 7pm sun, the next it was dark. My hand was getting a workout, focus, change shutter, preview photo, find running toddler, readjust shutter, focus, find running toddler. Happy note, l am getting a lot faster at making adjustments. It was sad though, although I caught some adorable sides of Mr. L, I also lost some due to a poorly set shutter speed. I am still very pleased with the photos and, for the most part, the required little editing. 

I was so thankful to be asked to photograph this handsome man. Im a sucker for little boys in overalls. Wonderful photo shoot. Wonderful family.


 

 

 

 


 

For more photographs please visit www.brittneyowensphotography.com or follow on facebook www.facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto
for booking information visit: www.brittneyowensphotography.com or email brittneyowensphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment