Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Jennings Family

Im sure a family of ten would be intimidating on most occasions, but these, hands down, are the most well behaved children on earth. They were so fun to work with and listened so well. Plus they are all adorable! Can I just say I hit the jackpot? These little girls have gorgeous blond hair and such amazing personalities. The boys are gentleman. In one shot I managed to capture a hilarious sister interaction. The 2 year old socked the 4 year old little girl in the face. Quote from the father, "ya know, its good to have images that really tell what occurs daily in our house." Made me laugh. Good day.





 
  
For more photographs please visit www.brittneyowensphotography.com or follow on facebook www.facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment