Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Adams Family {Fort Smith AR Photographer}


Today I got to photograph a photographers family! (no pressure) 
Amy is the owner of Adams Photography. We, not to long ago, discussed how it is near impossible to photograph your own children. I, myself, have only a handful of photos where my kids are looking at the camera. We offered to swap sessions with each other. Her two babies did a great job. Flower picking was high on the little one's agenda but they did give me some precious smiles.

 





I love this picture. When I started editing it I was thinking about how important it is for mom to be in photographs with her children. Moms, whether the run a photography business or not, are almost always the ones behind the camera. I have so few photographs with my mom and myself.  I am in very few photographs with my children. Someday this will be a precious keepsake for her daughters.


This was a sweet little moment between dad and his baby. I was chasing big sis but had to snap this when I saw them sitting together.

 

She was in pursuit of flowers.



When I edit I love trying to create a story.  This is a favorite spot for my little clients. It really is a wonderland. 




Sweet baby sis had me laughing. I was asking her to pick flowers for me so I could get some candids. She took the job so seriously that I barely got any images! She began swiftly grabbing up handfuls of flower buds and charging to me as fast as she could.

 


Sister love. I love having a sister. Its a built in best friend.





Sweet mommy hugs

 

 

I had a wonderful morning with these four. I was very excited to photograph them and I cannot wait to have Amy photograph my family! That will take place in the fall when I (hopefully) have shed my baby weight. Thanks for letting me photograph all of you!







Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment