Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, April 18, 2016

Poore Family {Fort Smith AR Photographer}


We were very fortunate that the rain held off enough for this family's photos. The ground was wet, there was a lot of mud, and the sky was overcast BUT I feel like we had the perfect spring session.

 

Miss H is one of my favorite little people to photograph. She has so much energy and is so bubbly at her sessions. I really love these sweet images of her and her grandpa.

 



 


All the girls!



 



Brother/Sister


I've learned that the best way to get genuine smiles is through a little awkwardness. I asked father and son to look into each others eyes which immediately caused laughing. 


 

Finding flowers for her mommy was important.

 






The photos of Mom and Daughter I took last spring are still some of my favorite images. These two are the perfect duo.
We had a little more sunshine that day. Its amazing how much H has grown in a years time.


 

 

This was my first time meeting these two. I had assumed they were married but had to make sure before I asked them to cuddle on a blanket. I didn't want one of my images to end up on "Awkward Family Photos" haha! 



 



When taking generational photos I always love acknowledging that without the love of these two the rest of the family wouldn't exist. Its amazing what can be created by the joining of two lives.

 



 

This family was so much fun to photograph. I have a slew of outtakes. There was a lot of laughing. I always feel special when a family has me back to photograph them again. Thank you for letting me be a part of your family's memories!

 



Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment