Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, April 4, 2016

Baby O's Newborn Session {Fort Smith AR Photographer}


I love getting to be a part of a precious new baby's first days. Each baby is such an amazing miracle. Having gotten to interact with several newborns, I love seeing the different personalities they all have. O is already such a Momma's boy. Most babies will let me soothe them during a session, but not this sweet boy. As soon as he landed in Mom's hands his crying would stop.

 

O's parents are already showing how to properly raise a baby lol.


I love taking photos of newborns in their parents hands. It really shows how tiny they are. In a few months O will have already grown so much. Its a sweet reminder or how little they were.


I was happy to have captured his sweet yawn.

 




 

These images were captured at the end of the session after O was worn out. Being two weeks old he had a lot more fight in him then most little ones. Just love his shoulder dimples!





 


Big brother, Little brother 

 


Big brother pretended to not enjoy being photographed but he was such a ham! Mom had these sweet shirts made for them.

Thank you to O's parents for letting me be a part of his first days!


Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 


No comments:

Post a Comment