Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Birthday Session {Fort Smith AR Photographer}

 

Happy second birthday to this sweet girl! Miss A is such a treasure. I learned during this session that when photographing two year olds I need to hide the balloons unless I plan on using them in every shot! How could we resist that sweet little voice asking for her "Baooons."


Miss A didn't enjoy the wet grass to much, but her daddy jumping all over the place sure made her laugh.

 


 

 


These two shots made me laugh. We had taken her balloons away and she wasn't too happy. Then when we handed one back she cackled haha! The face of victory!






I had to spend a little time removing balloon strings <3





Sneaking in a few with mommy! This is such a happy little girl.

 




 

Hoping this little blessing had a wonderful second birthday! She gets more beautiful each time I see her.

 


Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 


All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment